Wednesday, January 26, 2011

YOUR LIFE ISN'T EASY YOUR LIFE IS NOT FAIR

I laid my hands so the deaf man could hear and the blind man could see

But a loud angry mob waving their fists in the air, only wanted to crucify, crucify me.

My life isn't easy.  My life is not fair.
If you stand by me, I will always be there.

With my voice I commanded evil spirits to leave and brought Lazurus back from the dead

A loud angry mob waited....while soldiers pressed down a crown of thorns upon my head.

Your life isn't easy.  Your life is not fair.
But your home isn't here,  it's in heaven upstairs.

I healed 10 lepers, their skin so smooth  and the crippled man walked, rejoicing with good news.

A loud angry mob mocked me...shoving, pushing, and shouting "Save yourself, King of the Jews."

Your life isn't easy.  Your life is not fair.
To everyone I give a cross to bear.

Allow me to complete the work I have done
in you, my beloved daughter and precious son.

Your life isn't easy.  Your life is not fair.
But don't you forget I really, really do care.

Marianne Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment