Thursday, March 3, 2011

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO NEED MY PRAYERS

Oh Jesus there are so many, so many people who need my prayers.

There are some who have no food to feed their families.
There are some pregnant teens who have no place to go.
There are some who have lost their jobs.
There are some in nursing homes who have no visitors.
There are some who live in chronic pain every single day.
There are some who are fighting an ugly war so far away.
There are some who have lost their homes.

Oh Jesus I feel so overwhelmed.  There are so many people who need my prayers.  The list is so long and it never ends.  I lay all of my prayers before your feet.

There are some who are dying for love.  Wanting a gentle hug, a caring card and a kind word.
 There are some who are lost because they do not have you inside their hearts.
There are some who suffer from severe depression and irrational fears.
There are some who suffer from physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.
There are some who are very sick with cancer.
There are some who live in a prison cell for many, many years.
 There are some who will never see the light of day because they have been aborted.

Oh Jesus Oh Jesus there are so many, so many people who need my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. This is totally how I feel, there's so many people in pain, afraid, sad and feeling unwanted - sometimes the list can go on and it breaks my heart! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete